person driving car on road

Medical Accident Group’s specialist team deals with claims ranging from whiplash-type injuries to neck, back and severe injuries sustained in road traffic accidents. Types of road traffic accidents we can help you with include driver car injury claims, passenger injury claims, motorcyclist injury claims, taxi claims, caravan injury claims, untraceable or uninsured driver claims, bus or HGV vehicle claims and cyclist claims.

What do you need to do if you have had a road traffic accident?

At the Medical Accident Group we understand the disruption that is experienced following a serious car accident. We’ll work with you to make sure you receive the best possible settlement and to advise on other payments, such as state benefits which may be available if you have had to give up work as a result of your injuries.

Find out more about making a claim, and our way of working.

person driving car on road person driving car on road

Contact Us

Start your no obligation consultation now