Child handing from hag bars in outdoor playground

Medical Accident Group’s serious personal injury lawyers are recognised as some of the leading experts in the UK, providing help and support following catastrophic injuries to children.

Whether following an accident at school or at other people’s premises, following a road traffic accident (as a pedestrian, passenger or cyclist), or as a result of another form of accident, you may be owed compensation to help you, your child and your family return your lives to the way they should be.

What do you need to do if there has been an accident involving children?

Unfortunately, hundreds of children are injured every year and, sometimes a child’s life is changed significantly or even forever. If someone has been negligent and this has resulted in your child being injured, you may be entitled to receive compensation from the party responsible.

Find out more about making a claim, and our way of working.

Need to know: What’s a litigation friend?

If your child has been the victim of a serious personal injury, then you as a parent will act as your child’s ‘litigation friend’ and conduct the claim on their behalf. You will competently and fairly carry out the proceedings on the behalf of the child. Every decision you make will be in your son or daughter’s best interests and will mean their life can get back on track.

If you need help or advice in making a claim, call us on 0800 050 1668 or fill in the form below.

Child handing from hag bars in outdoor playground Child handing from hag bars in outdoor playground

Contact Us

Start your no obligation consultation now