Making A Claim
Making a claim might seem alarming, but it all starts with the first simple steps.
Five steps to making a claim
- Call us now on 0800 050 1668 or email us at [email protected].
- Tell our team where and how the accident or the problem with your healthcare happened.
- We will start to look at your claim, and review any medical records, to understand whether you have grounds for compensation.
- We’ll advise you on the best course of action.
- In the majority of cases we’ll operate on a no-win-no-fee basis, so you don’t need to be put off bringing a claim by the cost. This means that if you do not win your case, you will not be expected to pay any fees or charges.
Call us now on 0800 050 1668 or email us at [email protected] – take that first step towards your future.
Our promise to you
We understand that you’re going through a worrying and distressing time. That’s why you can trust us to:
- Provide an initial no obligation consultation with one of our expert team.
- Provide immediate legal representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in England and Wales. We have offices in, Worcester, Birmingham, Cheltenham, the Thames Valley, Hereford, and the Wye Valley, and serviced offices in London, Leeds and Manchester, so we can reach you easily and offer you our full support.
- Visit you at home or in hospital, if you need us to.
- Use our combined legal expertise and experience to fight for the best possible results for you.
- Offer a prompt, professional and compassionate service. We’re dedicated to these complex claims, we have extensive experience and we know how important it is to pursue your claim quickly. You want justice and you want to be able to move on with your life.
- Keep you well-informed at each step and to be clear about the different financial options you have.
- Support you through the claim and in protecting your future.