Criminal Injury

If you have been involved in an assault or attack we know how distressing it can be; the damage and psychological harm can have far reaching repercussions. We are dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve and helping you find the support you need to recover.

You could be entitled to compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), a government body created to provide compensation to those who have suffered injuries as a result of an attack. We have helped clients to claim compensation after a range of incidents, including;

• Assaults
• Sexual Abuse
• Road accidents including hit and run incidents
• Infant assaults including “shaken baby”

Our team will work with you and the CICA to make sure you receive the best possible settlement, and also advise you on other payments such as state benefits which may be available if you have had to give up work as a result of your injuries.

Start your free consultation now

Initial Consultation